2 bedroom town house for saleBelsay Close, Longton, Stoke-On-Trent, ST3 1BP
- Full Modernisation Required!
- Not Habitable As It Stands
- Two Bedrooms
- Middle Town House Of Four
- Excellent Popular Location
- Very Considerable Potential
- Cash Offers Please!
Here is a house with very good potential! Built in 1975, in a secluded delightful residential cul-de-sac off Drayton Road, this terraced house is within walking distance to Longton Town Centre and close to the train and bus stations and local schools.
Its in need of refurbishing from top to bottom throughout and windows and doors need replacing.
This particular property is in the middle of a row of 4 and has the benefit of a residents car parking area nearby.
To arrange an appointment to view please e-mail or telephone our Longton office and we will be delighted to make arrangements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44803290.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7133227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austerberry, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.