3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeighton Road, Penn, Wolverhampton
Sold STC £200,000
- Traditional character thee bedroom semi-detached house
- Generous living and sleeping accommodation
- Three double bedrooms plus first floor study
- Private driveway for two vehicles
- Large private rear garden with front & rear patios
- Large reception hallway and open landing
- Sough after suburb of Wolverhampton
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this stunning character three bedroom semi-detached property. The property has generous living and sleeping accommodation with two reception rooms plus a large breakfast kitchen, three double bedrooms, reception hallway and open landing, large private rear garden parking for at least two vehicles plus rear oversized garage.
The property is situated in Penn, a desirable suburb of Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station. This property also falls into the catchment areas for both excellent Primary and Secondary Schools, including The Royal which is becoming a free school in 2016.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: porch, reception hallway, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and downstairs WC. On the top floor: three double bedrooms, family bathroom, separate WC and study room. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for two vehicles, oversized garage and large rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44803389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7006056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.