2 bedroom barn conversion for saleMilcombe
Sold STC £550,000
- Detached barn conversion
- Fitted kitchen, spacious and light sitting room, large conservatory
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and guest bedroom with en-suite
- Large garage/utility room
- Beautiful mature garden with far reaching views
- Detached stone built pool room with 25' swimming pool and entertaining area
A SUPERB DETACHED BARN CONVERSION BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT AND BUILT TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION WITH A LARGE STONE BUILT POOL ROOM AND A BEAUTIFUL MATURE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
Entrance hallway, superb fitted kitchen, spacious and light sitting room, large conservatory, master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe, luxury family bathroom, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, large garage/utility room with useful attic storage, off road car parking, beautiful mature rear garden with far reaching views, detached stone built pool room with 25' swimming pool and entertaining area.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£550,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. After approximately 3 miles Bloxham village will be reached and having left the village on the Chipping Norton side take the first right hand turning signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Having entered Milcombe continue through the village to its end where the entrance to Krystablels Cottage will be seen on the left hand side opposite The Horse & Groom public house. A "For Sale" board has been erected and there is also a sign saying "Krystabels Cottage" on the entrance to the road. The property will be found straight ahead at the end of this short road.
Situation - MILCOMBE lies approx. 5 miles South West of Banbury. Within the village there is a public house, parish church, local store and post office. The larger village of BLOXHAM lies approximately 1 mile away and here there are excellent daily facilities to include shops, public houses/restaurants, churches of differing denominations, golf and driving range, doctors and dentists surgeries. The property lies within the catchment area of the Warriner School at Bloxham and is within easy reach of the private Tudor Hall School and Bloxham College.
The Property - KRYSTABELS COTTAGE is a unique detached barn conversion which was constructed approximately 10 years ago and has been built to an incredibly high standard. It is most pleasantly situated on the edge of the village in a quiet tucked away position with a beautiful mature garden backing onto open countryside. The accommodation is incredibly spacious and the design is well thought out and there are some lovely features to the property including high vaulted ceilings, an attractive glass roof, underfloor heating, high quality kitchen and bathroom fittings. A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with an attractive tiled floor which flows through to the kitchen and lounge.
* There is a fantastic spacious kitchen which is fitted with high quality oak fronted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with granite work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and an induction hob with an extractor fan over. Integrated appliances include a double oven, separate stem oven, a dishwasher and fridge. Other features include a slimline larder cupboard, a drawer with pull out ironing board, an instant boiling water tap / filtered water, speaker system. There is a large opening from the kitchen that leads into the sitting room which is also incredibly spacious with a high vaulted ceiling part of which is glass. The ceiling is beamed and there is a large fireplace housing a wood burning stove which can heat the water system and the swimming pool.
* At the rear of the property there is a large conservatory with modern folding patio doors that open up onto the rear garden. The master bedroom is a particularly good size and has a tiled floor and a window to the front. Double doors open to a large walk-in dressing room which could be used as a study if required.
* Bedroom two is located at the rear of the property and is double in size and has an en-suite shower room.
* The family bathroom is fitted to an incredibly high standard with a smart modern white suite comprising a panelled bath, a corner shower cubicle, both of which are temperature controlled, WC, wash hand basin housed in vanity unit, heated towel rail.
* There is a large garage adjoining the house with a door opening into the house and an electric door to the front. Within the garage there is a range of fitted eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a sink and draining board. There is space for a fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Water softener. There is a staircase which gives access to the roof space which has a velux window and is carpeted. TV point and sockets.
* Outside the property to the front there is a gravelled driveway which provides off road car parking. The main area of garden is located to the rear and extends to approximately 100' in length. The garden is beautifully landscaped with a paved patio adjoining the house and a large feature fishpond with a wooden gazebo over. There is also a timber shed and greenhouse to remain. From the rear garden there are some beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
* There is a public right of way on the East side boundary.
The Pool House - Within the rear garden there is a stone and glass pool house which measures ???? within the pool house there is a 25' salt water swimming pool which can be heated by either the central heating system or the wood burner. This is a most luxurious addition to the house and also offers a further place for entertaining.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Oil fired central heating.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council.. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44803395.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26559797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.