2 bedroom chalet for saleHeathfield Crescent, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £282,500
- Well presented Chalet
- Good sized rear garden
- Brick paved off street parking and garage
- Two double bedrooms
- Feature extended kitchen breakfast room
- Dual aspect lounge
- Shower room
- Gas heating
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented two double bedroom chalet, with dual aspect lounge, feature extended kitchen breakfast room, brick paved off street parking, garage and good sized lawned rear garden. Internal inspection strongly recommended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented chalet, situated within this tucked away Portslade location. The house has bright and spacious accommodation arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a dual aspect lounge, extended feature kitchen breakfast room and contemporary shower room. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and separate cloakroom. To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off street parking and shared driveway leading to the garage. To the rear there is a good sized level lawn garden with raised deck with space for table and chairs. Internal inspection strongly recommended.
With wood flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling down lighters, low level cupboard door providing access into under stairs storage, radiator, with natural wood finish doors and with opening leading to the lounge.
Dual Aspect Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.45m )
This bright good size room has two double glazed windows, continuation of the wood flooring. smooth finish walls and ceiling, spotlights and a radiator.
Feature Kitchen 17' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.00m )
The rear section of the room having four double glazed windows and double glazed double doors which provides access onto the garden, with space for dining table and chairs. The kitchen has a real contemporary feel with an excellent range of high gloss units with chrome handles arranged to two walls, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and additional appliance, with built in unit fronted dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in double oven, square edge work surfaces with four burner hob with brush chrome extractor, inset stainless steel sink with mixer and drainer, tiled splashback, selection of matching eye level cupboards, tiled floor and a radiator with decorative cover.
With obscure glass double glazed window and with large oversized shower with large overhead shower, sink set into vanity unit with mixer and double cupboard beneath, low level w/c with concealed cistern. tiled floor and walls, smooth finish ceiling with ceiling spotlights and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, radiator, hatch to loft space, smooth finish ceiling with spotlights, with natural wood finish doors and door leading to
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.71m x 1.78m )
With large replacement double glazed window, with an excellent amount of storage along one wall comprising of both hanging and shelved storage, smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling spotlights, radiator and with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.67m )
With large double glazed window enjoying the far reaching roof top views including views of the downs, Smooth finish walls and ceiling with ceiling spotlights, fitted cupboard, radiator and with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
With a white suite comprising of a low level w/c, wall mounted sink with recessed fitted shelving, chrome heated towel rail and smooth finish walls and ceiling.
Brick Paved Front
Providing off-street parking for one car
Which leads to the garage.
Gate providing side access with raised deck with steps down to a good sized level lawn and further seating area with ample space for garden table and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.