3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarnards Way, Brigstock, Kettering
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Deceptively spacious refurbished home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- New kitchen & bathroom
- UPVc double glazed
- Gas radiator heating
*As good as new 3 bedroom home*UPVc double glazed*Gas radiator heating*Two reception rooms*Gardens front & rear*
A considerably improved three bedroom terraced home, in this highly desirable village. UPVc double glazed and gas radiator heated, the property further benefits from a newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and new carpets throughout. Briefly the accommodation comprises lounge, dining area, kitchen. First floor, three bedrooms and new bathroom suite. Gardens to front and rear.
Double radiator, stairs to first floor landing with under stairs recess.
3.76m x 2.64m (12'4" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.70m x 3.89m (15'5"max x 12'9"). Wall mounted electric fire, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
3.30m x 2.03m (10'10" x 6'8"into recess). Fitted with a matching range of modern base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, hob with extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, door to rear garden.
Airing cupboard, further housing Worcester gas boiler, access to loft.
3.71m x 3.61m (12'2"max into door recess x 11'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
3.78m x 2.67m (12'5" max x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
2.67m x 2.59m (8'9" x 8'6" narrowing to 3'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
2.44m x 1.68m (8' x 5'6"). Three piece modern suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC , PVCu double glazed window to rear, towel radiator. Complementary tiled floor and walls.
The property stands behind an enclosed garden.
Patio area with lawn, which is in need of some attention. Store room with power & light. Shared pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44804199.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.