4 bedroom detached house for saleBalas Drive, Sittingbourne, Kent
- DELIGHTFULLY TUCKED AWAY IN THE CORNER OF A CUL-DE-SAC
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge And Family/Dining Room
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Approximately 50' Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Modern En-Suite Shower And Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Heated Plunge Pool
- Double Garage And Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Attractive, well presented Detached House delightfully nestled away in the corner of a popular Cul-De-Sac. The property has been tastefully decorated by the present owners, enjoys a superb 50' rear garden and is conveniently situated opposite a pleasant recreational ground.
Property ref: 121_810_4267827
The property is situated on the ever popular 'Sonora Fields/The Meads development which is ideally located with easy access to the A249 which leads to M2/M20 motorways. There is a local Co-op, Pharmacy, a couple of takeaway restaurants, 'Jenny Wren' restaurant, 'The Bobbing Apple' restaurant all within a short distance.
5.22m x 3.63m (17' 2" x 11' 11")
3.24m x 3.06m (10' 8" x 10')
4.38m x 3.64m (14' 4" x 11' 11")
1.74m x 1.51m (5' 9" x 4' 11")
First Floor landing
3.69m x 3.68m (12' 1" x 12' 1") See floor plan. Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.51m x 1.66m (8' 3" x 5' 5")
3.74m x 2.81m (12' 3" x 9' 3") Fitted wardrobes.
3.48m x 2.89m (11' 5" x 9' 6")
2.73m x 2.39m (8' 11" x 7' 10")
2.39m x 2.32m (7' 10" x 7' 7")
Approximately 50' southerly aspect. Heated plunge pool.
5.20m x 5.19m (17' 1" x 17')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4267827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.