3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSawn Moor Avenue, Thurcroft
Sold STC £195,000
- Delightful three bedroom detached bungalow
- Sizeable plot with a detached garage and ANNEXE
- SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH A DEPENDENT RELATIVE
- Stunning throughout, spacious main reception
- Stylish breakfasting Kitchen
- Well maintained Gardens with wooden decked patio seating
Clear View is a delightful three bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW occupying a sizeable plot with a detached Garage and an impressive separate ANNEXE in the rear garden, ideal for those seeking accommodation for a DEPENDENT RELATIVE. It is beautifully appointed throughout with accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, stunning Lounge, stylish breakfasting Kitchen with integral cooking appliances, three bedrooms and a fully wall tiled modern bathroom. Externally it has plenty of off-street parking, a detached Garage with electrically operated door and has a superb enclosed rear garden with an extensive raised wooden decking area.
The annexe is generous in size and has its own entrance hall, a spacious Lounge which is open plan with a fitted Kitchen, a double bedroom with built-in storage its own shower room.
With lots on offer, and a no expense approach in creating this wonderful bungalow, we would strongly recommend a personal inspection. Viewings strictly by appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7230565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.