2 bedroom flat for saleWorsley Road, Monton M30 8GH
- Very spacious, modernised 2 bedroom flat.
- Stylishly updated entrance and communal parts, including video phone entry.
- Fully modernised ktchen/diner with Smeg range, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Central Heating and fully Double Glazed
- Fully modernised bathroom.
- Stylishly decorated throughout.
- Plenty of internal storage.
- 10 mins stroll to Monton village.and 2 mins stroll to train station w.hich reaches Manchester Victoria in 11 mins.
- Rear outlook onto canal with communal garden and private external storage shed.
Settled are delighted to bring to the market this spacious 2 double bedroom beautifully maintained first floor flat accessed by video door entry system. Situated 1.5 miles to Trafford Centre which offers excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Monton village centre is a 5 minute stroll with its many shops bars and restaurants. Manchester and Liverpool city centres can be reached in 11 minutes and 45 minutes by an hourly train departing from Patricroft station which is a 2 minute walk away. Manchester airport is a short commute.
Early viewing is essential.
The tastefully decorated accommodation offers a lounge with dual aspect windows, slate feature wall and quality laminate flooring leading to the dining area with matching slate feature wall and space for a good size dining table with window overlooking the gardens and canal. Modern kitchen with base cupboards, stainless steel Smeg range/cooker with extractor and matching Smeg washing machine and fridge freezer, quality laminate flooring.
There are 2 double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has a white 3-pce suite with low level W.C, pedestal hand wash basin and large panelled bath with shower over, heathed shower rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Externally there is ample parking and communal garden areas. There is a £40 per month charge for upkeep of the communal areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.