3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaterleaze, Taunton
- Waterfront property
- No onward chain!
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- Internal viewing highly recommended
FOX & SONS are offering this modern property which enjoys a peaceful position overlooking the Bridgwater and Taunton canal
NO CHAIN! A rare opportunity to purchase this modern property which enjoys a peaceful position overlooking the Bridgwater and Taunton canal. THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS!
The property, which is set in a quiet position with views over the canal, benefits from double glazing as well as gas central heating. In brief the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, three first floor bedrooms, master with en-suite and separate family bathroom. Outside of the property is a single garage and an enclosed rear garden.
The front entrance is sheltered by a storm canopy with outside light and an obscure double glazed door opens in to the entrance hall which features coving and doors opening to ground floor accommodation including;
Lounge 10' 6" x 14' 11" ( 3.20m x 4.55m )
The lounge is presented in neutral décor and features front facing double glazed window, coving, radiator and electric fireplace. A doorway leads through to;
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.67m )
Presented in light, neutral decor and featuring rear facing double glazed window and rear facing patio doors, radiator, under stairs cupboard and a fitted kitchen to include a range of stylish and modern matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface over and tiled splash backs over, inset one and half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap, gas hob with oven below and extractor over and integral fridge/freezer. Space is available for a dining table and chairs and space and plumbing is available for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the landing which includes access to roof space and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
Presented in light decor this spacious double bedroom features front facing double glazed window, radiator, built-in wardrobe and a door opening to;
The en-suite shower room features front facing obscure double glazed window, radiator, fully tiled walls and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
A second double bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Presented in neutral decor and featuring a dual aspect with front and rear facing double glazed window and built-in wardrobe.
Presented in light decor and features rear facing obscure double glazed window, partly tiled walls, radiator and a suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled enclosed bath with taps and shower attachment over.
The rear garden is fully enclosed by wood panel fencing and accessed via patio doors from the kitchen or from a side gate, both lead out on to an area of decking with a decked pathway continuing to the garden shed. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and gravelled beds. To the rear of the property is a garage with additional parking in front of the garage area.
Appointing A Conveyancer
It's a good idea to appoint a conveyancer as soon as you start thinking about selling a home. It will help move things along quickly and it won't cost anything to instruct a conveyancer now.
At Fox & Sons we can help you choose the right conveyancer from a panel of established firms.
Guaranteed fixed price
No move - no fee
Open 7 days a week and evenings
No need to visit offices - managed by e-mail, telephone and post
Specialist and dedicated team
Straightforward advice in plain English
Most importantly- we are all working together to ensure your transaction goes as smoothly as possible.
From North Street, continue along until reaching Debenhams, here turn right into St James Street. Continue along this road passing the offices of the Somerset County Gazette and Somerset County Cricket Club. Continue down Priory Avenue until reaching a mini roundabout, here turn right following the dual carriage way for approximately two hundred yards and turn left at the main Wickes roundabout. Follow this road over the Obridge Viaduct until reaching a further roundabout, turn right into Priorswood Road and continue until reaching a further roundabout. Turn right into Waterleaze and follow the road right to the end where the property will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44805234.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.