3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMary Lane South, Great Bromley, Colchester
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking & Garage
- Popular Village Location
This extended three bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in a cul-de-sac position in the popular village of Great Bromley. The property benefits from lounge, dining area, three bedrooms, family shower room, rear garden, ample off street parking and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, loft access, doors to:
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 6" + recess ( 5.36m x 3.20m + recess )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Tiled floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, sliding door to:
Double glazed window and door to rear garden, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, spaces for cooker + washing machine + fridge, floor standing boiler.
Bedroom One 19' 4" x 9' 7" ( 5.89m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" into wardrobe. x 7' 6" ( 3.23m into wardrobe. x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, single wardrobe cupboard, single airing cupboard.
Walk-in double shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to side.
The rear garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub borders to both sides and greenhouse.
To the front of the property there is a lawned front garden. There is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and leading to Garage with remote control electric door.
Proceed away from Colchester along A133/Clacton Road, continue through Elmstead Market, turn left onto Bromley Road, continue and road becomes Harwich Road, turn left onto Mary Lane South.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44805240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.