3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Street, West Deeping, Peterborough
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Non estate village location
- 17ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room
- Utility Room & Separate toilet
- Detached single garage
- Large private gardens
- Sold with no upward chain
* Non estate village location
* 17ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room
* Utility Room & Separate toilet
* Detached single garage
* Large private gardens
* Sold with no upward chain
Metal double glazed door to front to:
Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs with under stairs storage recess, sliding door to kitchen.
5.28m x 3.30m (17'4" x 10'10" maximum including chimney breast recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas fire set in feature surround, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, picture rail.
Separate Dining Room
4.11m x 3.10m (13'6" x 10'2" maximum including chimney breast recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fire set in feature surround, radiator.
5.03m x 1.80m (16'6" x 5'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, tv point, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, door to:
2.72m x 2.41m (8'11" x 7'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, built-in pantry cupboard, half glazed door to side, door to:
Low-level wc and extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, pvcu double glazed window to front, door to:
5.26m x 3.30m (17'3" x 10'10" maximum including chimney breast recess). Tv point, picture rail, pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.53m x 3.02m (11'7" x 9'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.10m x 2.95m (10'2" x 9'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with shower over with folding glass screen and mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, tiled surround, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Five bar wooden front gated access, gravel driveway to the front leading to detached single garage measuring 5.97m x 2.79m (19'7" x 9'2") with power and light connected. Front , mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. Outside cold water tap, rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature hedge to rear and sides, aluminium greenhouse, wooden garden shed, patio area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Outhouse 2.69m x 1.85m (8'10" x 6'1") pvcu double glazed window to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44805339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.