4 bedroom detached house for saleCastlemartin, Ingleby Barwick
- Occupying a Prime Position at the Edge of Ingleby Barwick with Panoramic Views Over Leven Valley to the Rear
- A Very Impressive Four Double Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Splendid Accommodation of Interest to Both Family or Executive Buyers
- Benefitting from Attractive Landscaped Gardens, A Block Paved Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage
- Delightful Lounge with Deep Bay Window & Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround Leading Through to the Dining Room
- Light & Airy Family Room Enjoying Stunning Views to the Rear Aspect
- Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Solid Wood Worktops & A Range of Integrated Appliances
- Four Generous Double Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes & the Master Enjoys an En-Suite Shower Room
- Superb Re-Fitted Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite, Attractive Tiling & Separate Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- An Outstanding Home Which Must be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated
Occupying a Prime Position at the Edge of Ingleby Barwick with Panoramic Views Over Leven Valley to the Rear. A Very Impressive Four Double Bedroom Detached Residence Offering Splendid Accommodation of Interest to Both Family or Executive Buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44805717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.