3 bedroom town house for saleProvost Place, Leek
Sold STC £139,950
* A beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular and well established area close to amenities.
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing, gas fired central heating, off street parking and enclosed rear garden area.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, W.c and an excellent sized Conservatory to the ground floor. Landing Area, W.c, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor.
* Enclosed rear garden with lawned and patio areas and summerhouse.
* A very well appointed family home of which a viewing is essential.
Entrance Hall - Stairs off. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Lounge - 12'3 x 19'2 (3.73m x 5.84m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Feature log burner.
Kitchen - 9'10 x 15'9 (3.00m x 4.80m) - Range of fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Plumbing point. Tiled floor. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler. Double doors leading to Conservatory.
W.C - W.c.
Conservatory - 10'10 x 17'3 (3.30m x 5.26m) - Tiled floor. Radiator. Patio doors to garden. Side door.
Landing Area - Loft hatch with access ladder. W.c off.
Bedroom - 12'1 x 12'2 (3.68m x 3.71m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 9'10 x 8' (3.00m x 2.44m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 6'9 x 12'2 (2.06m x 3.71m) - Radiator.
Shower Room - 4'7 x 6'8 (1.40m x 2.03m) - Half bath with shower over. Wash basin. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Outside - Driveway to the front providing off street parking. Enclosed rear garden with lawned and patio areas and summerhouse.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44805777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26560180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.