2 bedroom apartment for saleCraufurd Rise, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- PARKING, LONG LEASE
- WITHIN HALF A MILE OF TOWN
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Available with no chain is this well presented recently re-decorated and re-carpeted top floor apartment benefitting from two bedrooms, living room, bathroom, kitchen, within half a mile of Maidenhead town centre and mainline railway, parking and a long lease.
Covered entrance, entry phone system, door leads through to:
First Floor Landing
Private door leads through to staircase, leading to:
Wall mounted entry phone system and digital programmer, radiator, ceiling light point, door through to:
Living Room 16' 9" x 9' 11" ( 5.11m x 3.02m )
Window with front aspect, radiator, two new storage cupboards, ceiling light point, power points, TV point, Sky HD.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 5' 3" ( 3.71m x 1.60m )
A range of well fitted units comprising stainless steel drainer sink unit, good range of laminate rolled edge work surfaces with four ring electric hob, convection oven and grill, overhead extractor, good range of base mounted cupboards and drawers, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, matching wall mounted eye level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, window to side, replacement Worcester gas fired central heating and hot water combination boiler, further appliance space.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Double aspect with large Velux with far reaching views of St Lukes church and Cliveden, radiator, power points, light point.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Large Velux with far reaching views, radiator, power points, light point.
White suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and separate wall shower, close coupled w.c., wash hand basin, cushion tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, light point.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed North on the A308 to Craufurd Rise, proceed for a short distance up the road and take the second turning on the right into Norfolk Road. The parking area for 26 Craufurd Rise will be found almost immediately on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44806596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.