3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenfield Drive, IRVINE
Offers Over £170,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to conservatory
- Spacious lounge
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Garage with monobloc driveway
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Garden grounds
- Town centre location
Three bedroom detached bungalow offering entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to conservatory, and modern fitted bathroom. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds. Town centre location. Preferred area of Irvine.
Detached bungalow set within one of Irvine's preferred areas and just of town centre. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, extensive dining kitchen with patio doors leading to the conservatory, three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced garage, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens grounds. The front garden is laid to monobloc with lawn area, the rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area, lawn area and shrub area.
The property lends itself to being extended and offers the opportunity the new owners to add to the already extensive accommodation and space.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available bungalow offering specious all on the level accommodation.
Enter via solid door to entrance porch with tiled flooring
Entrance Hall with double glazed door to the side, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 7" max ( 5.16m x 3.84m max )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, radiator, electric fire set within fireplace and double glazed window to front.
Dining Kitchen 10' 6" min x 12' 8" max ( 3.20m min x 3.86m max )
Fully fitted fitted kitchen with wall and base units, matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Space for cooker with cooker hood, assterite l sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and vinyl flooring, Double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory.
UPVC conservatory with power and lights. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Master double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator, built in wardrobes and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.33m )
Again double bedroom with real wood flooring, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' min ( 3.15m x 3.05m min )
Further double bedroom with carpeted flooring and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Modern bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin shower cubicle and bath. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Excellent paved driveway to front and giving access to the garage.
Situated to the front of the property with up and over automatic electric door, power and light. Door leading to garden
Garden grounds to the front and rear of the property. The front garden is laid to lawn with Monobloc path, and chipped areas, the rear garden is enclosed with raised decking area, lawn and shrub area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44806644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.