3 bedroom detached house for saleDean Court, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS8
This is a UNIQUE and RECENTLY BUILT DETACHED HOME situated in a GREAT LOCATION in OAKWOOD. This property boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a HIGH QUALITY FINISH THROUGHOUT. The ground floor has UNDER-FLOOR HEATING and offers a VERSATILE OPEN PLAN SPACE with a LOUNGE with HOME SPEAKER SYSTEM, MODERN KITCHEN DINER with GARDEN ACCESSING FRENCH DOORS and a USEFUL UTILITY SPACE. On the first floor there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the MASTER benefitting from an ENSUITE and IN-BUILT WARDROBES. On the 2nd floor there is a SPACIOUS DOUBLE and LARGE STORAGE CUPBOARD. This would be PERFECT for PROFESSIONAL COUPLES and GROWING FAMILIES.
- GROUND FLOOR KARNDENE FLOORING
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- SOLAR PANELS & CAR CHARGING PORT
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FEATURE LIGHTING
- MODERN BATHROOM & SENSOR LIGHTING
- WHITE HIGH GLOSS INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- BREAKFAST BAR
- WORCESTER BOILER
- SKY & BT READY
- FULL ALARM SYSTEM
- DECKED & LAWNED REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- EXCELLENT STORAGE SPACE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44806653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK150249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.