3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklands, Headcorn
Sold by Us
- Spacious Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Integral Garage
- Village Cul-de-sac Location
- Mature 100' Gardens to Rear With Views Over Fields
Generous Family Gardens
Set in this quiet cul de sac is this well maintained family home. With spacious lounge, kitchen/dining room and three good sized bedrooms, the property benefits from an integral garage, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. The mature family garden to the rear extends to approximately 100' overall, with patio leading to the terraced lawn with gently sloping banks, apple trees and mature shrubs to both sides and views over fields beyond.
Located within close walking distance of the local primary school and the centre of the village, Headcorn offers a number of independent shops and restaurants, doctors surgery, library and playground as well as a Costa Coffee and Sainsbury's Local. There are good transport links, with mainline train station into London Charing Cross within walking distance, regular buses into both Maidstone Town Centre and Tenterden and the M20 motorway within easy reach by car.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.