1 bedroom flat for saleColonial Chambers Studio Apartments, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2
- Liverpool Business District
- 7% Assured Net Rental Income
- 2 Minutes to the Waterfront & Station
- Excellent Transport Links
- Strong Forecasted Capital Growth
- Managed by Mason Owen
- Prices from £69,950
Colonial Chambers Studio Apartments
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
Colonial Chambers is the latest property investment in the heart of Liverpool's Business District.
This former office building will consist of luxury studios, located less than a 2 minute walk to Liverpool waterfront, St James' Street Station and Castle Street; which has a thriving social scene with an abundance of bars & restaurants.
• Liverpool Business District
• 7% Assured Net Rental Income
• 2 Minutes to the Waterfront & Station
• Excellent Transport Links
• Strong Forecasted Capital Growth
• Managed by Mason Owen
• Prices from £69,950
Liverpool is the place to do business. There are more than 500,000 businesses within 1.5 hours of the city centre. This city has a growing and thriving economy with a GVA of £9.15bn, the most productive city outside of London.
This means the city boasts significant and varied employment prospects for graduates. Liverpool has an incredibly exhilarating, challenging and inspiring future and continues to undertake continued investment in its people, universities and commercial infrastructure.
Liverpool is one of the UK's fastest growing cities, with access to six million customers and an economy worth more than £149 billion. The local economy is also growing by an impressive 15% year on year due to an influx of new businesses and a thriving tourism economy.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ColonialChambers-74950-Liverpool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.