Commercial Development for sale13 Beacon Hill Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24
8,770 sq. ft.
- 8,770 sq ft (814 sq m)
- An attractive conversion / development opportunity.
- Set in grounds extending to 0.55 acres (0.22 hectares)
- A substantial Grade II Listed detached property with accommodation extending to approx 8770 sq ft (815 sq m) including later extensions.
- Well located close to Newark Town Centre
The property comprises the former Newark Working Men's Club, and grounds extending to approximately 0.55 acres (0.22 hectares). The main property is Grade II Listed and originally constructed as a house c.1850 being of traditional rendered brick construction, comprising 2 storey plus attic, under a pitched roof covered with slate. There are substantial later (c. 1970's) single storey additions under flat roofs.
The property which is located close to the town centre and within easy access to a wide range of amenitites.
The accommodation is situated over 3 floors including an attic level and extends to approximately 8770 sq ft (815 sq m) including the later extensions. The grounds are largely tarmacked providing extensive on-site parking together with a small private garden area at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44807727.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CS1525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.