3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolders Road, Amesbury, Salisbury
- Small intimate development of just four new homes, built and ready to move in now, you could be in your new home before Christmas! NO CHAIN. Located along a no-through road
- Contemporary kitchen- high gloss handless units with soft close doors & drawers, integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob & extractor hood
- The master bedroom enjoys a beautifully fitted en-suite with white contemporary sanitary ware and designer tiling to walls and floor. Two further bedrooms & bathroom fitted with high quality fittings
- Wonderful open plan living space .Bright and spacious sitting room with french doors inviting you to the rear garden. A perfect open plan layout from sitting room through to dining and kitchen area.
- The property enjoys a must have southerly aspect rear garden & patio. A good sized garden enclosed by close board fencing. A lovely open aspect to the front overlooking mature trees & playing fields
- The private driveway is extra length and width providing ample space for two large vehicles immediately adjoining and to the side of the property
- Located along a no -through road, a safe short walk to the local primary school! Local amenities all within a short distance from the property.
- The property is just a mile from the main A303 road link and a few miles north of Salisbury. There are Lovely country walks right on your doorstep and the town centre only 1/2 mile distance.
Built to perfection and ready to move in now! A wonderful home offering bright and spacious accommodation. Features include: Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, luxury bathroom & en-suite, southerly aspect rear garden, extra width driveway providing ample parking.
This brand new three bedroom semi detached house must be viewed to be fully appreciated! This fantastic home offers a lounge diner with a bay window, eat in kitchen with integrated white goods, master bedroom with en suite, cloak room, private rear garden and driveway parking.
Storm Canopy with slate tiled roof leads to the main entrance door. Composite entance door with glazed panel leading to entrance hall. Flooring included thoughout hallway. Doors to kitchen, sitting room and cloakroom. Stairs to first floor, white panited banister with oak handrail.
PVCu Double glazed window to the front. Partially tiled Cloakroom with pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and a heated chrome ladder towel rail. wood effect laminate flooring fitted.
Living Room/ Dining Room 16' 2" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.93m max x 4.75m max )
PVCu Double glazed window to the rear and box bay window to the side providing a wonderful space for dining. The spacious bright sitting room beautifully decorated in Farow & Ball coloured paintwork. PVCu Double glazed french patio doors open onto the southerly aspect rear garden and patio. All electrical points and switches are chrome finish. TV point, Large storage space within the under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 12' ( 2.49m x 3.66m )
PVCu Double glazed window to the front with open views over the playing fields immediately to the front. A stylish, contemporary high gloss handless kitchen suite with soft close wall, base units and drawers with matching work surfaces over and upstands. One and a half bowl granite effect sink drainer with chrome mixer tap.Fully integrated quality appliances include: electric fan assisted oven and grill, inset gas hob with fitler canopy over, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer. Viessmann gas fired central heating boiler provides hot water and central heating. Open plan to the dining area and sitting room.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the Entrance Hall. Loft access, airing cupboard and a radiator. Doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 8' 7" x 14' max ( 2.62m x 4.27m max )
PVCu Double glazed window to the front with lovely views over mature trees and playing fields immediatley to the front. TV point, telephone point and a radiator. Door to luxury en-suite shower room.
Obscure PVCu Double glazed window to the side .Luxury En-suite shower room fitted with with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with designer tiled splashback Extra width shower enclosure with designer coordinated tiling and glass shower screen. Fitted extractor fan and chrome ladder towel radiator.
Guest Bedroom 8' 7" x 10' ( 2.62m x 3.05m )
PVCu Double glazed window to the rear overooking rear garden. Panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 8' 6" max ( 2.01m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Partially tiled bathroom suite with comprising panel bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and heated towel rail radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44808516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABY304344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.