3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDeal Way, Brightlingsea, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £265,000
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 17 ft Lounge & Upvc Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous Plot
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Location
In the hugely popular town of Brightlingsea, this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupies a generous plot. This lovely property benefits from 17 ft lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, generous gardens, off road parking and garage. Early viewing is strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 3" ( 5.44m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, fireplace (not tested).
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Range of cupboards and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, space for appliances, serving hatch to Lounge, double glazed window to front.
Conservatory 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
Upvc double glazed with doors to front garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 10" max ( 3.40m x 3.30m max )
Fitted furniture, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 8" max ( 2.64m x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled walls, vinyl flooring, double glazed windows to rear.
The front garden is lawned and enclosed by picket fencing.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and patio with shed to remain, gate providing rear access and door to garage.
There a driveway providing off road parking and a Single Garage with power and light, up and over door to front.
Proceed away from Colchester along A133/Clacton Road, turn right onto B1028, bear left onto B1027, continue to follow B1027 for approximately 4.1 miles, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Brightlingsea Road/B1029, continue to follow B1029 for approximately 1.9 miles, turn left onto Maltings Road, turn left onto Deal Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44808609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.