3 bedroom detached house for saleCamellia Close, Tiverton
Sold STC £267,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized living room
- Sun room/dining room
- Well maintained rear garden
- Driveway parking
Situated in a popular residential area is this spacious three bedroom detached family home with a good sized living room, dining room/sun room, kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, beautifully maintained rear garden, driveway parking and single garage.
The accommodation in this superb family home is spacious throughout and comprises a good sized living room leading through to a dining room/sun room which has patio doors leading to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor there is a good sized kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a front garden with driveway parking leading to a single garage. To the rear there is a well maintained rear garden with side access to the front of the property.
double glazed door to front, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen, living room and downstairs WC, radiator
double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator
Living Room 17' 7" Plus bay window x 14' Max ( 5.36m Plus bay window x 4.27m Max )
double glazed bay window to the front, two radiators, feature fire place, storage cupboard, tv point double doors to sun room.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 2" x 11' 8" Max ( 5.84m x 3.56m Max )
double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to the side, range of base and wall mounted units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and range oven, tv point, radiator door to:
Sun Room 9' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.15m )
double glazed patio door to the rear, double glazed window to the side and double doors to the living room. tv point, radiator.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to the front, stairs leading from ground floor, loft hatch to attic space, doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 3" Max ( 2.95m x 2.82m Max )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv point
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' plus bay window ( 2.92m x 2.44m plus bay window )
double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point
double glazed window to the front, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard.
to the front there is a garden mostly laid to lawn with a driveway leading to the single garage and access to the rear. The rear garden is beautifully maintained with a patio leading to the lawned area, there is also a fish pond.
up and over door with power and light and door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44808624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.