3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale6 Meadowfoot, Wanlockhead, ML12 6XJ
- Double Glazing
- Solid Fuel Central Heating
END TERRACED TWO STOREY DWELLINGHOUSE IN RURAL LOCATION APPROXIMATELY 1 MILE FROM THE MAIN VILLAGE OF WANLOCKHEAD WHICH IS A SCENIC VILLAGE NESTLING IN THE LOWTHER HILLS.
THE VILLAGE OF WANLOCKHEAD IS WELL KNOWN FOR ITS HILL WALKING AND OUTDOOR PURSUITS INCLUDING CYCLING, MOUNTAIN BIKING AND GOLD PANNING IN THE MENNOCK WATER. THE AREA WAS ONCE A PROSPEROUS CENTRE OF THE LEAD MINING INDUSTRY AND THE SCOTTISH MUSEUM OF LEAD MINING BASED IN THE VILLAGE ATTRACTS MANY THOUSAND VISITORS EACH YEAR.
Double door to entrance hallway which has a single central heating radiator.
14' 3" X 13' 11"
Coal fire with fife stone brick surround and display unit with wooden shelving and mantle and tiled hearth. Large double glazed window to the front with deep set sill. Double central heating radiator. Shelved alcove.
12' 6" X 8' 3"
Full range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Rayburn Novell stove. Single drainer sink unit. Double glazed windows to the rear. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Storage cupboard and single central heating radiator. Double glazed door to the garden.
8' 6" X 6' 10"
Bath with Mira Sports shower unit above, wash hand basin and WC. Double central heating radiator. Tiled flooring. Double glazed frosted glass window.
14' 5" X 8'
Double glazed windows to the front. Deep set sill and views over the valley. Double central heating radiator.
Stairway with a skylight lighting the half landing.
15' 8" X 12' 11"
Double glazed windows to the front with views across the valley. Open fireplace. Double central heating radiator. Walk in cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Wooden flooring.
15' 10" X 13' 6" (At widest points)
L-shaped room with double glazed windows to the front with views across the valley. Coal fire. Double central heating radiator.
The garden to the front is on the other side of the road and is laid out principally in grass with borders and mature trees open aspect across and down the valley while to the rear it is raised with a beautiful variety of wild flowers.
Driveway to the side. Garden shed. Room for a garage. There is a stone built store (formerly a stable) a short distance from the property included in the sale.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code ML12 6XJ
Council Tax Band B
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44808687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6Meadowfoot. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.