3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFane Road, Walton, Peterborough
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom
- End Terraced House
- Sought After Location
Must be viewed. Three Bedroom Family home, Situated in the sought after location of Walton, Well Presented with a good size garden, don't miss out, call today to arrange your viewing.
PVCu Double Glazed Entrance Door To:
Stairs To First Floor
3.28m X 4.17m (10'9" X 13'8")
PVCu Double Glazed Window To Front, Wall Mounted Living Flame Effect Gas Fire, Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling With Recessed Ceiling Spotlights, Opening To:
3.45m X 2.97m (11'4" X 9'9" Max)
Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling With Recessed Ceiling Spotlights, Glazed Door To Kitchen, Door To:
Coving To Ceiling With Recessed Ceiling Spotlights, Door To:
Recently Refitted With Three Piece Suite Comprising Deep Panelled Bath With Independent Electric Shower Over And Folding Glass Screen, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Close Coupled WC, Full Height Ceramic Tiling To All Walls, Heated Towel Rail, Extractor Fan, PVCu Opaque Double Glazed Window To Rear, Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
5.44m X 2.92m (17'10" X 9'7" Max) L Shaped Room
Re-Fitted With A Matching Range Of Base And Eye Level Units With Worktop Space Over, Stainless Steel Sink With Single Drainer And Stainless Steel Swan Neck Mixer Tap, Plumbing For Automatic Washing Machine, Space For Fridge/Freezer, Built-In Electric Fan Assisted Oven, Built-In Four Ring Gas Hob With Extractor Hood Over, PVCu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Built-In Understairs Storage Cupboard, PVCu Part Glazed Door To Garden.
Coving To Ceiling, Access To Loft Space, Door To:
3.33m X 4.22m (10'11" X 13'10")
PVCu Double Glazed Window To Front, Built-In Storage Cupboard, Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
3.33m X 2.69m (10'11" X 8'10")
PVCu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Double Radiator.
2.41m X 2.34m (7'11" X 7'8")
PVCu Double Glazed Window To Rear, Double Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
Rear Garden Is Enclosed By Timber Panelled Fence To Rear And Side, Paved Patio With Seating Area, Mainly Laid To Lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44808843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.