3 bedroom detached house for saleDunvegan Place, Bonnybridge
- Large & spacious interior
- Private garage, gardens & driveway
- Quiet & sought-after location
- Seldom available
- Early viewing recommended
- EER Band D
* UNDER OFFER IN UNDER A WEEK * Kelvin Valley Properties are delighted to bring to the market this spacious three bedroom detached villa in the sought after Dunvegan Place cul-de-sac close to the centre of Bonnybridge. This fine family home is presented in excellent condition and offers potential buyers the opportunity to acquire a quality property in a street where they very rarely come onto the market.
Internally, the property boasts a large lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally, there are gardens to front and rear, and a large driveway to the side leading to the detached garage.
Early viewing of this lovely and seldom available property is advised to avoid disappointment. The full property details (including home report) can be downloaded from our KVPS website.
Lounge ( 14’5 x 12’8 )
Spacious lounge with bay style window to the front allowing plenty of light into the room. Benefits from having beautiful real wood flooring and contemporary décor.
Kitchen ( 11’3 x 9’ )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted storage units. Extensive granite worksurfaces, one with integral sink. Integral oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge & freezer all included. The floor area is tiled. There is a back door accessing the rear garden.
Master Bedroom ( 14’10 x 10’7 )
Master bedroom of generous proportions with windows to the front providing excellent views out into the cul-de-sac. The large wardrobes are included in the sale. Carpeted floor area and neutral décor.
Bedroom 2 ( 12’3 x 9’5 )
Another double bedroom, again of excellent proportions, this time with window to the rear. Fitted triple wardrobes providing excellent storage. Carpeted floor area.
Bedroom 3 ( 9’10 x 8’3 )
Single bedroom to the front with fitted cupboard. Carpeted floor area.
Shower Room ( 6’11 x 6’6 )
Spacious shower room with mixer shower in walk-in cabinet, washhand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and walls. Heated towel radiator. Textured glass window to the rear.
Dining Room ( 11’10 x 9’11 )
Large dining room which is open plan from the lounge and adjacent to the kitchen. Real wood flooring. Ample room for table and chairs. French Doors leading into the rear garden from here.
Garage, Driveway & Gardens
Monobloc driveway leading to the detached garage. Attractive gardens to both front and rear. The rear garden is South-West facing and gets a lot of sun.
Double Glazing & Heating
Double glazing throughout. Gas central heating.
A seldom available and well presented detached villa, set in sought after Dunvegan Place. The property has been upgraded by the present owners to provide a great family home in a popular location - early viewing is recommended to avoid missing out.
Bonnybridge offers a number of amenities including shops, health & leisure, primary & secondary school (in nearby Denny) & sports facilities as well as a number of historic tourist attractions. Nearby Camelon railway station provides commuters links with Glasgow, Edinburgh & Stirling & onward to the North & South. All major motorway networks are only a short drive away, as are Loch Lomond and the Trossachs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7227804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Valley Properties, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.