4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCapstone Road, Chatham, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi detached home
- Garage and off road parking
- Views over park land
- Sun trap garden
- Period features
- EPC energy rating E (40)
Nestled opposite a large park and playing fields, a short distance from Capstone Country Park, you will find this spacious family home. With well above average room sizes and high ceilings together with period features, making this home full of character.The living rooms can have multiple uses, but traditional family and dining rooms suit perfectly and compliment the layout of the property. This home would not feel out of place hosting large family gatherings or entertaining friends.Gardens come in all shapes and sizes, but this garden is a sun trap from morning to evening, one word sums it up is beautiful!The garage can accommodate a family car as well as plenty of storage and with off street parking for an additional two cars, it should meet the needs of most families.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living here for over 30 years and now my family have moved on, the house is just too big for me.I have made a number of alterations over the years including quality fitted wardrobes to the two main bedrooms, re-shaping and revamping the kitchen and bathroom and other works, although there is still scope for the new owners to add their stamp to the house without spoiling the character.I know it will be hard to find a property with the views I have here and a garden like mine, but I hope the new owners will enjoy them as much as I have.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'4 x 14'6 (4.98m x 4.42m)
- Dining Room: 14'4 x 12'2 (4.37m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 7'7 (3.15m x 2.31m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'7 x 6'4 (3.23m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'4 x 9'5 (4.98m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 12'1 (3.74m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 9'9 (3.13m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'3 x 6'8 (3.13m x 2.03m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'11 (2.21m x 1.80m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44810121.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10432928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.