2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Hill Road, Surbiton
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Purpose Built Flat Ground Floor
- Own Entrance
- Generous Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Stylish Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Long Lease
- Pretty Communal Garden
- A Short Walk To Surbiton Mainline Station & High Street
A well presented, good sized 2 bedroom ground floor flat situated within a short walk of Surbiton mainline station. Situated in this sought after purpose built block located with its own entrance and a garage. This modern property enjoys a generous reception room. gas central heating, double glazing and a stylish bathroom. Further benefits include a long lease and a pretty communal garden. Surbiton mainline station with its fast link into Waterloo (16mins) and Surbiton high street with its multiple shops and restaurants is within a few minutes walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44810184.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR003A82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.