3 bedroom house for saleTremont Road,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- Ideal first time buyer or buy to let opportunity
- Two receptions on the ground floor
- Three bedroom semi-detached accommodation
- Private rear gardens
- 15 x 9 ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Within half a mile of town centre & amenities
- Must be viewed
- No onward chain
A well-maintained and improved three bedroom family home located just half a mile from the centre of Llandrindod Wells with private rear gardens
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home located within half a mile of the centre of Llandrindod Wells and closer to local amenities including schools, transport links and other amenities. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises and entrance hallway giving access to the living room, and further to the separate dining room and kitchen/breakfast room. There is also an enclosed porch to the rear. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from private rear gardens. With no onward chain, this is an ideal first time buyer or buy to let opportunity and must be viewed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2158614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.