3 bedroom lodge for saleCommon Road, Pentney, King's Lynn
- Log cabin in popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Good sized plot
- Great second home or holiday let potential
A fantastic opportunity to buy a log cabin situated on a very generous plot in the popular Pentney Lakes development with no onward chain! Accommodation includes three bedrooms, kitchen/diner, lounge & bathroom.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a log cabin situated on a very generous plot in the popular Pentney Lakes development. The property is being sold with no onward chain and offers many good features including three bedrooms, open plan living space, parking for numerous cars and a generous plot size. The property has been used as a second home for many years however would make a great holiday let.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.65m max x 2.97m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, triple glazed windows to front and side, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, worktop surfaces, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge, radiator.
Units at base and wall level, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, recently replaced boiler, triple glazed window to side, worktop surfaces.
Lounge 14' 1" x 14' 5" ( 4.29m x 4.39m )
Triple glazed windows to front and side, radiator, television point, telephone point, stairs to first floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.57m )
Triple glazed window to side, radiator.
Triple glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin to vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan, shaver point.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 5" plus recess x 10' 1" subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.18m plus recess x 3.07m subject to sloping ceiling )
Triple glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 9" subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.07m x 2.97m subject to sloping ceiling )
Triple glazed window to side, radiator, television point, door to balcony with views over lake.
Skylight window, low flush WC, wash hand basin.
The property is accessed via a gated entrance leading to the driveway providing parking for several vehicles. There is a decked porch to the front, side and rear.
There are gardens to the front, side and rear with a pond to the front.
Please note that there is an 11 months occupancy restriction on this property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44810793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.