2 bedroom retirement property for saleClifton Down, Clifton, Bristol
Sold STC £150,500
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- 18ft Living Room / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Residents Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Stunning Church Conversion
- Sought After Location
Situated on the second floor of this stunning converted church, this spacious apartment for the over 60's is perfectly positioned for the local amenities within Clifton Village. Offered for sale with no onward chain, the property includes an 18ft living room / dining room and modern kitchen.
Guardian Court, Beaufort Blds
Strictly for the over 60's, this well proportioned second floor retirement apartment is located within an impressive church conversion, close to the amenities of Clifton Village. The property is accessed via a secure communal entrance which has a lift and stairwell to all floors. There is a entrance hallway with large store room, an 18ft living room / dining room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from residents parking and well maintained communal gardens. There is also a laundry room, part time estate manager and 24 hour emergency call system. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Secure entry door. Lift and stairwell to all floors.
Secure entry system. Electric storage heater. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Doors to living room / dining room, bedroom one, bedroom two and bathroom.
Living Room / Dining Room 18' 1" x 11' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Electric storage heater. Open access to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.36m )
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Space for electric cooker. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge.
Store Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 5" max x 7' max ( 3.18m max x 2.13m max )
Lighting and power.
Bedroom One 13' 5" plus door recess x 9' 6" max ( 4.09m plus door recess x 2.90m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 9' ( 3.23m max x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Electric heater.
Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Well maintained communal gardens.
Please note this property is for buyers over 60 years of age. For further details of the lease and buying conditions please contact the agent.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44810841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.