3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSarehole Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Large rear garden
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Tiled bathroom
- Popular Road
This show home like traditional semi detached house doesnt just look pretty, it has space for the whole family with its large lounge/diner, modern kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, modern tiled bathroom with corner bath. Call today to view!
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house is not one to be missed, comprising of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, family bathroom with additional separate w.c, rear garden, garage and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front elevation and double glazed door into:
Double glazed window to side elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 26' into bay x 10' 5" max ( 7.92m into bay x 3.18m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, single glazed patio doors to rear elevation, two central heating radiators and two wall light points.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.80m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Under stairs storage cupboard and access into garage.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 14' 2" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, corner bath with mixer tap and shower over, heated towel rail, WC and fully tiled.
Patio area and laid to lawn.
Double door, plumbing for washing machine, light point and power socket.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44811054.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.