1 bedroom flat for saleCrown Close, N22
- 1 Large double bedroom
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Oak laminate flooring throughout
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- 137 Year lease remaining
- Gated development with video-entry phone
- 24 Hour CCTV
- Allocated off-street parking
This one bedroom, top floor apartment was purpose built under the Geo Wimpey Development in 2003 and includes share of freehold with a 137 year underlying lease remaning.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Reception Room
- Oak laminated flooring throughout.
- White ceramic floor tiles to kitchen and bathroom area.
- Luxaflex blinds to all windows.
- Full size fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, extractor hob and oven.
- Fitted wardrobes in bedroom.
- Additional storage space in hallway.
- Inspection Flu ceiling hatch located in the boiler cupboard.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Gated development.
- Video entry phone.
- 24 Hour CCTV in operation.
- Lift, with two entrances to this particular apartment.
- Outdoor communal area.
- Allocated parking (visable from apartment windows).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44811864.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.