4 bedroom detached house for saleChatteris Close, Meir Park, ST3
- Prestige detached house
- Large plot
- Double garage
- No Chain!
- Generous family accommodation
- Sought after location
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- A wonderful opportunity
- Viiewing essential
* A blank canvas for you to create your masterpiece!
* A prestige four bed detached residence
* On a good sized corner plot
* Excellent residential neighbourhood with open outlook to the front
* Sought after location on the south eastern outskirts of the City
* Access to all pottery towns and the A50 leading to Uttoxeter and beyond
* Bright and very spacious family accommodation comprises: reception hallway
* GF W/C, 24ft lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room
* 1st floor galleried landing, family bathroom, four bedrooms and jack and jill ensuite
* Other features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a double garage.
GROUNDFLOOR W/C : Low level WC, wash hand basin.
LIVING ROOM : 24'6" x 13'1" (7.47m x 3.99m) , Fitted carpet, fire and surround, uPVC sealed unit double glazed front, bow window to side and sliding patio doors to rear.
DINING ROOM : 11'3" x 9'4" (3.43m x 2.84m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN : 12'4" x 11'3" (3.76m x 3.43m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of matching base and wall storage units, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
UTILITY : 12'4" x 6'6" (3.76m x 1.98m) , Single drainer sink unit, storage units, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas point, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler.
INTEGRAL GARAGE : 18'4" x 18'0" (5.59m x 5.49m)
1ST FLOOR GALLERIED LANDING : 14'8" x 11'5" (4.47m x 3.48m) , Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window allowing lots of light from the front elevation.
BEDROOM ONE : 16'5"to robes x 12'4" (5.00m x 3.76m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'5" x 11'8" (3.78m x 3.56m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, low level WC, there is en-suite shower room
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM : Shower compartment, low level WC, wash hand basin. This room is accessed from bedrooms 1 and 2.
BEDROOM THREE : 13'0" x 13'0" (3.96m x 3.96m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, u PVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM FOUR : 13'0" x 11'0" (3.96m x 3.35m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
FAMILY BATHROOM/WC : 11'4" x 9'3" (3.45m x 2.82m) , Panelled bath, shower compartment, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC.
EXTERNALLY : The property is situated on the edge of the popular and sought after area of Meir Park. Meir Park is located to south east of the city and there is easy access to the A50. The substantial residence is situated on a good sized plot and enjoys and open outlook to the front. Lawned and mature gardens to the front side and rear. A driveway provides ample parking and leads to a double garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.