3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArran Close, Sinfin, DERBY
- WELL PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS T ODERBY CITY CENTRE.
Situated within a tucked away and convenient position is this incredibly well presented and maintained semi detached house with single garage and parking. The superbly presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated within a tucked away and convenient position is this incredibly well presented and maintained semi detached house with single garage and parking. The superbly presented accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation composite door with obscured glass inset and double glazed side lights with obscured glass, wall mounted Glow worm gas central heating combination boiler, radiator and entrance door with side lights providing access into
having stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading into
Lounge/diner 21' 8" x 9' 11" ( 6.60m x 3.02m )
having front and rear elevation double glazed windows, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and background and inset living flame gas fire, space for a dining table and two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 6' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.11m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, rear elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, additional large storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' into wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.74m into wardrobes )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
having front elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes and desk space and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 1" ( 2.13m x 1.85m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and storage over and radiator.
to the front of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates gravel surfacing, gated pathway to front entrance door and boundary walling. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporates large paved patio, outside security lighting, outside tap, well stocked flower beds, rear access gate and boundary fencing. There is also a single garage with parking to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.