3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorside, Cromford, Matlock
- *** GUIDE PRICE £340,000 - £350,000 ***
- Approximately an acre of paddock
- Far reaching views
- Flexible living accommodation
- Ideal small holding
A well appointed three double bedroom semi detached residence with generous off road parking and enclosed garden, with adjoining paddock amounting to approximately an acre, detached workshop, stone outbuilding and kennels. Retaining charm and character the property occupies a peaceful setting.
A well appointed three double bedroom semi detached residence with generous off road parking and enclosed garden, with adjoining paddock amounting to approximately an acre, detached workshop, stone outbuilding and kennels. Retaining charm and character the property occupies a peaceful setting with superb far reaching views, close to the High Peak Trail. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, sitting room with log burning stove, bespoke fitted kitchen, dining room with superb views, rear entrance lobby with utility cupboard, ground floor bedroom and bathroom. At first floor two double bedrooms.
A double glazed UPVC entrance door opens into the porch with side aspect double glazed leaded window and tiled floor. A double glazed door opens into:
Living Room 13' 10" x 15' 3" ( 4.22m x 4.65m )
(measurements includes the staircase)
A charming reception room with front aspect double glazed leaded window. A stone fireplace with tiled hearth and timber mantle houses a log burning stove. With illuminated recessed display shelving, television and telephone points and an open tread staircase leads to the first floor.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' ( 4.14m x 2.74m )
A bespoke fitted kitchen comprising wall. base and drawer units with sink set in Quartz work surface with matching upstand. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and space for range with overhead extractor canopy. With tiled floor, radiator and rear aspect double glazed leaded window with deep sill. A stone archway opens into:
Dining Room 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
A reception room with rear aspect double glazed French doors opening onto the seating terrace and side aspect double glazed leaded window enjoying superb views. With built in storage cupboards, radiator and access hatch to loft space.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.73m )
A ground floor double bedroom with front aspect double glazed leaded window enjoying superb views across the surrounding countryside. Also with radiator.
Rear Entrance Porch
With tiled floor, utility cupboard with space for tumble dryer and access hatch to loft space. A double glazed door leads to the rear garden.
Comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With side aspect double glazed leaded window, radiator, tiled walls and floor.
First Floor Landing
With doors opening into:
Bedroom 11' 7" not including wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.53m not including wardrobes x 2.77m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed leaded window with radiator beneath. With access hatch to loft space and built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom 11' 4" maximum measurements x 10' into recess ( 3.45m maximum measurements x 3.05m into recess )
(not including wardrobes)
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed leaded window enjoying far reaching views and built in wardrobe.
Exterior Utility Room
With cupboards, power, lighting and space for appliance, front aspect double glazed window and side aspect double glazed door.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a private lane leading to a gated driveway with off road parking for several vehicles, stone steps ascend to the entrance door. The front garden includes mature planted beds and borders with shrubs and herbaceous plants, paved pathway and elevated seating terrace, a pathway continues to the rear of the property. With paved seating terrace, garden laid to lawn, planted beds and borders with timber storage shed. Also with exterior lighting and power sockets. The adjoining paddock amounts to approximately an acre with timber workshop with power and light and kennels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813571.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.