3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSampson Drive, Long Melford, Sudbury
Sold STC £269,500
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- En-suite to Master
- Garage & Parking
- Popular Village Location
DESIRABLE LOCATION IN POPULAR VILLAGE - This semi-detached family home benefits from three double bedrooms, en-suite to master, two receptions, garage & parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Entrance door with canopy over leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, window to side aspect, doors to:
Kitchen 8' 11" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.72m max x 2.59m max )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, roll edge work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, radiator, window to front aspect.
Comprising w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 11" max x 12' 4" ( 5.46m max x 3.76m )
Two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window and double glazed French doors to rear aspect leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect with double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden. Two electric panel heaters.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Radiator, two double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to en-suite.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level w/c, wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 7' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.39m )
Radiator, Velux window to rear aspect.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, extractor fan.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a single integral garage with up and over door. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with pathway to the front entrance door. Gated side pedestrian access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio ideal for seating and accessed via the conservatory. Steps lead up to the back of the garden where there is a further paved area and space for timber garden shed. The remainder is laid to lawn with beds for planting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.