3 bedroom detached house for saleDiamond Drive, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Room/Study/Bedroom Four
- Utility Room
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Presented in excellent decorative order, this three double bedroom detached property is situated in the popular "Pine Trees" area of Irthlingborough.
Presented in excellent decorative order, this three double bedroom detached property is situated in the popular "Pine Trees" area of Irthlingborough.The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, utility room, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room,
lounge, family room/study/bedroom four, three double bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, tiled floor, doors to utility room, cloakroom and storage cupboard, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Utility Room 7' 2" max x 4' 7" ( 2.18m max x 1.40m )
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer outlet.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, tiling to water sensitive areas, wc, tiled flooring, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 21' 8" plus bay x 10' 9" max ( 6.60m plus bay x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect opening onto garden, coving to ceiling, Karndean flooring, two radiators, double door to family room/study/bedroom four.
Family Room/ Study/ Bedroom Fo 16' x 7' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.34m )
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors opening onto garden, electric wall mounted fire and skylight window.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 2" x 11' ( 5.84m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces over. Single bowl sink with drainer, tiling to water sensitive areas, electric cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, radiator, coving to ceiling and tiled flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to side aspect, loft access and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into wardrobe x 10' 8" into wardrobe ( 4.17m into wardrobe x 3.25m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" into wardrobe x 7' 9" ( 3.25m into wardrobe x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect, chrome heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, full tiling, storage cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed obscured window to front aspect, shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, full tiling and coving to ceiling.
Block paved frontage, lawn, flowers, shrubs, brick wall with wrought iron railing and parking for approximately four vehicles.
South facing landscaped rear garden, pebbled and decked seating areas, pergola, outside bar and barbecue area, patio awning, greenhouse, lawn, shrubs and flowered borders, outside lights, power and raised flower beds.
Workshop 17' 11" x 12' narrowing to 6' 2" ( 5.46m x 3.66m narrowing to 1.88m )
Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.