3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorset Road, Fareham
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE IN A BLOCK
Offering for sale this three bedroom semi-detached home, situated in a popular location in Fareham. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner & kitchen. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and bathroom. The property has front and rear gardens and a garage in a block.
Offering for sale this three bedroom semi-detached home, situated in a popular location in Fareham. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has double glazing and gas central heating, front and rear gardens and a garage in a block. Viewing of this property is highly recommended!!!
UPVC double glazed door and window to front elevation, radiator, coconut matting leading to carpet, smooth ceiling.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 10" max x 13' max ( 7.26m max x 3.96m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blind, two radiators, laminate flooring, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, smooth ceiling with spotlights, solid oak beam with feature tiling and space for log burner, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.20m max x 2.54m max )
Wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in oven and gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, space for dish washer, smooth ceiling with spot lights, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, double glazed window and door (with fitted blinds) to rear elevation, leading to:
Utility Room 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Brick base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, double glazed door to side elevation, base units with worksurface over, power and lighting, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, outside tap.
Carpeted, stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to insulated loft (with lighting) via ladder, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' max x 9' 11" max ( 3.35m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with fitted blind, radiator, smooth ceiling, built in clothes rail with shelf above.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.48m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted blinds, built in cupboard, fitted cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 6' 8" max ( 2.54m x 2.03m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, smooth ceiling, laminate flooring.
Karndean flooring, heated towel rail, W/C, vanity sink, double glazed window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, glass screen, brick effect high gloss white tiles, smooth ceiling and spot lights.
Enclosed by mature hedges, hard stand bin area, lime stone area, granite slabs leading to front door, mature shrub borders.
Landscaped garden, enclosed by fence panels, rear access, patio area, blue stone feature area, raised pond enclosed by cladding.
Up and over door, garage in a block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813658.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.