3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEccles Close, Sawston, Cambridge
- 19ft living room
- Situated in a tucked-away small development
- Garage and self-contained office
- Walking distance to amenities
- High finish throughout
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Secluded garden
- New Conservatory
19ft living room, Situated in a tucked-away small development , Garage and self-contained office, Walking distance to amenities, High finish throughout, Ensuite to master bedroom, Secluded garden, New Conservatory
Eccles Close is a small development built approximately 10 years ago situated near to the village
centre. Finished to a high standard with top quality doors, sanitary ware and kitchen. The
property has been further improved by the present owners with the benefit of a conservatory.
Under stairs storage, window to front, door to;
Low level WC, wash hand basin, frosted window to side.
12'2 x 9'2 (3.7m x 2.8m).
High quality kitchen fitted with a range of eye level and base storage units with worktop space over built in integrated appliances, comprising fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Ceramic tiling splash back areas with inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Range oven. Window to front.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
19'3 x 16'9 (5.9m x 5.1m).
Double doors leading to conservatory, large under stair storage cupboard. Window to rear,
9'7 x 9' (2.9m x 2.7m).
Double doors leading to patio area. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard housing hot water tank.
14'5 x 9'4 (4.4m x 2.8m).
Window to rear, door to
Comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with tiled splash backs, heated towel rail.
12'3 x 9'4 (3.7m x 2.8m).
Window to front.
12'6 x 6'11 (3.8m x 2.1m).
Window to rear.
Comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, large sided bath, tiling to splash back area, ceramic tiled floor, window to front.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area with a variety of shrubs and trees borders offering a very secluded garden. To the front there is a garage with private drive to allow for two cars. The garage has an up and over door with part of the garage now offering a self-contained office which has been fully insulated with power and external door to front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44813805.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.