2 bedroom apartment for saleRiverwalk, 161 Millbank, Westminster, SW1P
- Expansive and luxurious two bedroom, eight floor flat
- Bespoke Boffi designer kitchen
- Integrated Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Floor to ceiling windows offering the most fantastic river views
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height in principal rooms
- Fitness suite and yoga studio overlooking the Thames
- Allocated underground parking
- 10 year build warranty by NHBC
- 999 year lease
A beautiful brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the eighth floor with floor to ceiling windows offering the fantastic easterly views down the River Thames towards the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
The property comprises of an open plan reception room with fully integrated kitchen and dining area opening onto a balcony, master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom and dressing area, second double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and guest cloakroom.
Apartment also benefits from comfort cooling throughout, high quality solid wood flooring with the bedrooms being carpeted, Crestron architectural lighting and a Crestron home automation system.
The Riverwalk development offers exclusive private facilities for residents, including: fitness suite and yoga studio overlooking the Thames, concierge services, allocated secure underground parking, valet parking, and 24hr security.
Located in the heart of Westminster, SW1, within proximity of Tate Britain, the University of Arts, the Houses of Parliament, and and a host of London's most famous attractions. Pimlico underground station offers easy access into Central London.
Property ref: 121_2450_4269933
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4269933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.