1 bedroom flat for saleRailton Road Herne Hill SE24
- Victorian Conversion Flat
- Top Floor
- One Bedroom
- Share of Freehold
- Well Presented Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links
- Near Brockwell Park
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
We are delighted to market this well-presented one bedroom Victorian conversion flat, ideally situated between Herne Hill and Brixton.
Situated on the top floor of an end terrace Victorian building, accommodation includes a spacious reception room with feature fireplace and real wood flooring, a separate fitted kitchen with wooden work tops, also with wooden flooring, a large double bedroom with a built in storage cupboard, and a recently refurbished shower room. The flat also benefits from access to the loft space for additional storage (although the loft space is communal).
Moments away is the beautiful Brockwell Park, while the shops bars and restaurants of Herne Hill and Brixton are both within equidistant walking distance, giving this lovely flat a great location for a wide choice of local amenities.
Excellent transport links are also available from Herne Hill and Brixton train stations, making this lovely flat an ideal home or buy to let investment.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Share of Freehold: 989 years Service Charge: As & When
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P203481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.