4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodstock,Oxfordshire
Let by Us
- Entrance Porch with Solid Wood Beams
- Reception Room with Period Fireplace
- Dining Room Leading to Conservatory
- Second Reception Room with Period Fireplace
- Kithcen with Patio Doors to Garden
- Downstiars Shower Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Slipper Bath and Shower
- Mature Garden and Detached Garage
- Seperate Access at the Rear of the Garden
Recently renovated and modernised a detached four bedroom family home in the heart of the popular market town of Woodstock.
Located on a quiet residential street in the heart of historic Woodstock a detached family home offering four double bedrooms, multiple
reception rooms and a large garden.
Fully renovated and improved by the current owners the house is a blend of both Victorian features and modern convenience. On the ground
floor there is a newly added entrance porch with solid wood beams and a glass roof which brings light in to the South facing front of the house
Leading from the central hallway there are two reception rooms either side, both with period fireplaces and feature floor boards. There is the
addition of a useful dining space with sliding doors between the reception room and the kitchen as well as a separate dining room and a
conservatory, making the family accommodation flexible. The downstairs cloakroom also accommodates a shower to give a second
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all with sash windows, fire places and exposed floor boards. The bedrooms share the
family bathroom which has been significantly improved with the addition of a slipper bath and separate shower.
Outside the house has a detached garage which could be altered or improved (subject to the normal planning) and a sizeable family garden
with some mature fruit trees. Additionally there is potential (subject to planning) for a separate access at the rear of the garden which could
offer additional driveway space or parking or even another dwelling.
Woodstock is a highly desirable market town, famous for Blenheim Palace but also offering excellent links to both London and Oxford.
The town is also particularly popular with families thanks to the well regarded schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2162075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.