5 bedroom detached house for saleHook Heath, Woking, Surrey, GU22
- Five Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Ideally Suited To The Modern Family
- Three Bathrooms
- Three Separate Receptions
- Luxury Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room With Feature Central Atrium To Breakfast Area
- Utility Room
- Outside Log Cabin / Office
- Double Detached Garage
- Outside Heated Swimming Pool
- Set On A Lovely Plot And Approached By A Long Private Gravel Drive
This stunning light and airy five bedroom family home offers modern and contemporary living and entertaining accommodation extending to over 3300 square feet. The property is set on approximately 0.4 of an acre of beautiful landscaped grounds on a private road in a pleasant and sought after location. Viewings are highly recommended.
The front and rear gardens are landscaped and laid to lawn with a variety of mature bushes and shrubs and the rear garden is fully enclosed on all sides by thick natural hedging and mature trees and fencework offering seclusion and privacy.
Grafton House lies in the highly regarded area of Hook Heath, some 1.8 miles to the south-west of Woking. Hook Heath's development began in the Edwardian era and has remained much sought-after owing to the benefits of its location and amenities. A post office and general store at nearby Mayford provide for convenience shopping whilst Guildford and Woking provide a full range of shopping, leisure and cultural amenities, in addition the main line stations providing fast and frequent connections to London Waterloo with its 26 minute fast train. Road links are also excellent, with the A3 and A30 for London and the M25 for the airports and the national motorway network. There is a wide choice of schools within easy reach, including Halstead, St Andrew's and Hoebridge. Recreational opportunities include a tennis club, half a mile away, golf at a number of clubs in the area and, in addition, the surrounding area includes extensive tracts of open countryside, ideally suited to walking, cycling and riding.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44814645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK160852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.