3 bedroom terraced house for saleFell Lane, Keighley, BD22 6DN
- A well-presented through terrace property offering modern accomodation and spacious rooms throughout.
- Modern fixtures and fittings allowing for any buyer to just simply move straight in.
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Heating and rear yard
- Convenient position close to local schools and amenities
- Newly decorated converted attic includes en suite
Settled are pleased to offer to the market this immaculate mid terrace property close to local schools and shops. Warmed by gas central heating from a recently installed central heating boiler and double glazing. This property would be an ideal first home or investment opportunity. With 2 bedrooms, attic room with en-suite W.C. and pedestal hand wash basin, feature beam and roof light. Lovely lounge with wooden floor. The dining kitchen with wall and base storage cupboards with cooker and 5-ring gas hob with extractor over, complementary work surfaces and tiled floor. To the first floor there is the master bedroom with wooden floor to the front aspect and single bedroom to the rear. The family bathroom is a contemporary white 3-pce suite with wall hung hand wash basin, low level W.C., paneled bath, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Externally there is a yard and parking to the rear.
This property would be an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.