1 bedroom apartment for salePaddington Exchange, North Wharf Road, London, W2
- Paddington Basin waterside development
- Substantial, open plan reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with bespoke fitted cabinets
- Siemens appliances and Bosch white goods
- Bathroom with underfloor heating
- Cycle storage and charging for electric cars
- Communal satellite dish and media plates to TV connections
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 999 Year Lease
- Contract assignment, completing Feb 2017
This superb 580 sq/ft one bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of the highly anticipated Paddington Exchange Development. With its garden facing aspect the accommodation comprises spacious living room offering modern open plan living, private terrace, fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Communal areas include a roof terrace, gardens, and residents can enjoy unrivalled facilities along with a double height reception lobby, cycle storage and charging for electric cars. This luxury new development built by Taylor Wimpey is located in the Paddington Basin waterside development. Long Leasehold.
Due for completion in February-March 2017
Property ref: 121_2450_3903469
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3903469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.