3 bedroom terraced house for saleBedford House, Amoy Street, Southampton
These stunning 3 bedroom homes with allocated parking are now ready for immediate occupation.
These homes are also available on HELP TO BUY!
Each home comes with an en-suite, living room open plan to kitchen/ dining room with integrated oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and space for a washing machine
Situated to the far end of Amoy Street, the development is close to local amenities, restaurants and bars in Bedford Place.
* Gloss finished doors with laminate work surface.
* Up stand above work surface.
* Off white porcelain tiled floor.
* Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit.
* Stainless steel mixer tap over sink.
* Built in Stainless steel oven & hob.
* Chimney extractor hood.
* Built in dishwasher
* Fridge freezer
* Space for washing machine.
* White bathroom suite.
* Ceramic toilet & pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over.
* Thermostatic shower over bath.
* Porcelain floor tiling.
* Half height Porcelain wall tiles (full height over bath)
* Vanity unit with porcelain wash hand basin & mixer tap over.
* Corner shower cubical with clear glass door.
* Thermostatic shower.
* Porcelain tiled flooring.
* Full height Porcelain wall tiles.
* Help To Buy NOW AVAILABLE
* Television point to living room and all bedrooms (living room hard wired for cable TV with outside cables ready for connection).
* BT point to dining area.
* White internal door with stainless steel handles.
* Gas central heating with Worcester combination boiler. Two zone heating, ground & first floor.
* Hard wired smoke/heat alarm.
* Solar panels to roof.
* PVCu windows.
* CRL 10 Year Warranty
Southampton's City centre is within close proximity, providing a further range of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities, including the popular West Quay shopping mall. These homes are well placed for the commuter providing easy access to the M3 via The Avenue, M27 via Thomas Lewis way and Southampton's Central Station.
Please call selling Morris Dibben on 02380 228822 and book your appointment to view!
|Kitchen/dining room||18'6" x 8'2" (5.64m x 2.5m). |
|Living room||16'5" x 10'5" (5m x 3.18m). |
|Bedroom 1||11' x9'10" (3.35m x3m). |
|Bedroom 2||10'5" x 8'11" (3.18m x 2.72m). |
|Bedroom 3||10'5" x 7'4" (3.18m x 2.24m). |
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKI160140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.