4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitchurch Road, Handley, CHESTER
Sold STC £340,000
- GUIDE PRICE £340,000-£360,000
- Wrap around gardens with views to the front and back
- Off-road parking for five cars
- Garage has been boarded so could be used as a home office or gym
- Potential to have a teenage/granny annex
- Good connections to all major road links
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £340,000-£360,000. Situated in a quiet hamlet with great connection links. Four double bedrooms, fantastic specification throughout whilst also retaining its character features. No ongoing chain.
Parts of this beautiful character cottage are believed to date back to 1720. The property has been sympathetically renovated over time by the current owner to provide a high specification throughout whilst still retaining the character features and charm of the property.
To the ground floor, Entrance hall. Dining room with a beautiful oak staircase to the first floor and enough space to house a large dining room table. Kitchen breakfast room with a newly fitted kitchen, granite worktops and integrated appliances. Utility room with access to the downstairs shower room and outside. Living room with inglenook log burner and feature beams. The the first floor are four double bedrooms. The master bedroom is a great size and enjoys views over far reaching countryside. A beautifully fitted family bathroom with an incredible fitted spa bath and shower over.
Externally the garden wraps around the property, the garage has been boarded out to make a perfect home office, workshop or gym. There is off road parking for at least five cars to the front. If that much parking isn't required, you could easily extend the side garden. There is the added benefit of no ongoing chain.
Oak double glazed entrance door, two double glazed windows, oak flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Reception Dining Room 14' 6" x 12' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.71m )
Solid oak staircase to the first floor, exposed beams, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window.
Living Room 13' 10" x 12' 2" max ( 4.22m x 3.71m max )
Beautiful exposed beams, exposed sandstone feature fire surround with 'Yeoman' cast iron log burning stove with a slate base, three double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m x 3.28m )
A high quality fitted range of oak fronted base, wall and drawer units with soft closing drawers complemented by granite work surfaces over, tiled splashbacks, glass fronted display units, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with chrome effect swan neck mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, integrated 'Bosch' double electric oven, 'Bosch' five ring gas hob with granite splashback and built-in extractor over, integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher, vertical contemporary radiator, exposed beams, double glazed window, door into the utility room.
Utility Room 11' x 6' 5" ( 3.35m x 1.96m )
'Eurostar' floor mounted oil fired central heating boiler, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed door providing access to the rear garden, part exposed sandstone wall, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oak fronted wall units with granite work surfaces over, wall mounted radiator, second stairs to first floor. Door into the downstairs shower room.
White suite comprising double fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, ceiling extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, two double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Wall mounted radiator, double glazed window, doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.89m )
Loft access, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window with beautiful views.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
Large over stairs storage cupboard with extensive built-in hanging space and storage, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window with beautiful far reaching views to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Loft access, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window with lovely views.
Bedroom Four 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Accessed via a separate staircase this room would make an ideal study, gym, independent teenager or granny annex, or simply a great guest room due to the ground floor shower room and rear access. Exposed floorboards, part exposed sandstone feature wall, double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window with lovely views.
Very high spec white suite comprising deep spa bath with pull-out shower attachment and corner chrome effect mixer tap, oversized wash hand basin with contemporary wood effect storage cupboards under. Low level WC, further built-in storage cupboards, granite tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Beautiful sandstone wall defining the boundary with open access onto the large graveled drive which has space for 5 cars and provides access to the garage/home office. Well landscaped front lawn and boarders with a pathway up to the front door. To the rear is a large patio area, laid to lawn area and a brick wall boundary with views over the adjoining fields.
The garage is large enough to be utilised as a home office or gym. It has power, lighting and a personnel door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44816505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.