4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Cherry Willingham, Lincoln
Sold STC £375,000
- Impressive DETACHED BUNGALOW in Sought After Location
- Double Garage and Parking
- Popular Family Village close to Wealth of Amenities
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- FOUR BEDROOMS
Stunning and Highly Desirable NEW BUILD Detached Bungalow situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Cherry Willingham within close proximity to the local primary and secondary schools and a plethora of local amenities.
Stunning and Highly Desirable NEW BUILD Detached Bungalow situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Cherry Willingham within close proximity to the local primary and secondary schools and a plethora of local amenities. The property benefits from being individually designed by a well-known local builder and offers a DOUBLE GARAGE, spacious gardens and well appointed accommodation throughout. The Builder is prepared to discuss any prospective ideas regarding build finish and design to any prospective buyer but as the build has currently started the agent would ask this is conducted at your earliest convenience.
Kitchen / Diner
Ensuite To Master
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.