Block of Apartments for saleAlexandra Drive, Liverpool L17 8TA
- Investors - Look At This
- Excellently located in the South of Liverpool
- Close to Excellent Local Transport Links
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
- Close to Excellent Local Shops
- Very Popular Location
The property is in a much sought after location of South Liverpool close to various amenities, bars and restaurants on Lark Lane. Princes Park and Sefton Park are both within a short walk of the property and the City Centre is accessible via Aigburth Road (A561) and by rail from St Michaels Railway station. There is a secured front door/communal hall area that can only be accessed by keys and intercom, off road parking and a rear garden.
With quality tenants in the Property its providing a reasonable yield and viewing is essential.
Energy Performance Certificates
All of the flats fall within bands C and D. Copies of the individual EPCs are available from the joint agents.
The flats are individually assessed for Council Tax purposes and all fall within Band A.
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Liverpool) - Property Reference 8700
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44817840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.