Studio apartment for salePerilla House, Goodman's Fields, London, E1
- 461 sqft
- 4th floor
- Zone 1 location
- 24-hour concierge
- Resident's private cinema
- Swimming pool and gym facilities
- Courtyard landscaped gardens
- Business lounge
A spacious and bright 461 sq. ft. studio flat situated on the fourth floor with dual facing south west views overlooking the landscaped gardens.
This superb studio apartment is located within Perilla House at Goodman's Fields. This brand new development is ideally located in Zone 1 and within close proximity to London's financial hub and the Square Mile.
Features to note:
- 999 year leasehold
- Equipped with building warranty
- Secure video entry system
- 24 hour concierge service
- Fully equipped gymnasium including indoor swimming pool
- integrated kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- 2 acres of landscaped garden squares, a main plaza and public art
- Resident's courtyard gardens on the 1st and 10th floors
- Moments from the Square Mile
- Walking distance to the City's major business institutions including the Gherkin, London Stock Exchange and the Bank of England
- Variety of shops, restaurants and bars in nearby Shoreditch, St Katharine Docks and the City
- Short walk to Aldgate East (district and hammersmith & city line), Aldgate (circle and metropolitan line) and Tower Hill (circle and district line) underground stations & Tower Gateway (DLR)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44818095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.